November 9, 2009

Monday Monday Monday Monday Still.

What a day. I'm fighting off sickness...I can feel it. On the stove sits a pot of onions, tomatoes, green chilis, black beans, and lots of spices. It's a new goal. Eat the food I have in my house. Every so often I get on a kick where I attempt to cook as many meals as I can using the food I already have. The contents are found between three cabinets and a freezer. Tonight begins this effort.

I started this at home, but am at the office now. It's 11:10pm. Listening to 3 men discuss categories for an iphone app we're working on. Kind of feel like too much time is being spent on an app that has no revenue stream defined, as opposed to the ones that do. I get pulled into these swampy mess of conversations that really lead to not much. I need organization rather than just the open dump of ideas. It's a strength and a weakness I guess. The strength....I get stuff done. The weakness....I might be a dream crusher. I mean, I imagine great ideas come from these types of settings. But a little skeptical voice in my head says (in a Woody Allen voice) "do these people really think they have an idea that is golden."

There is one guy who keeps spitting out worthy ideas so perhaps I should just keep my notes and in the end, keep them organized.

I did read a few blogs and and found these pictures. I really love them.



No comments:

Post a Comment